|Preparing dough for mini apple pies — a wonderful way to enjoy time with friends.
Photo by Adi Ziv-Av
You choose the menu, and I’ll show how to prepare delicious dishes with confidence and skill. You'll be able to enjoy your meal right after the hands-on class!
Invite up to 8 friends for a unique night out, drinking wine and having fun together.
Here are a few workshop suggestions:
- Artisanal Pasta: Farro and Semolina Tagliolini with Trio of Sauces
- Latin Small Plates: Ceviche, Black Bean Shots and Baked Cod Mini Bites
- Middle Eastern Plate: Baked Falafel, Hummus, Pita Bread, and Tabouli
- Contemporary British Gastropub Collection: Salmon Fishcakes, Shepherd's Veggie Mini Pie, and Aubergine Salad
- Brazilian Tapioca Flour Workshop: Traditional Pão de Queijo (cheese popovers), Polvilho Cookies and Herbal Cheese Sticks